Microsoft Office Training for Law Firms
As a law firm, you've probably been using Microsoft Office for more than a decade now. But most of us have been using it the exact same way for the last 10 years. We’ve upgraded to 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010, yet we’re still only using the same basic functions. Law firms are paid to transfer their knowledge to paper, and they do this almost more than any other profession. So let us help you do this in the most efficient way possible!
Training in Microsoft Office gives you a few competitive advantages:
- Generate richer content for your firm
- Eliminate typos, errors, formatting inconsistencies, and frustration
- Create and edit documents much faster, saving time and generating revenue
- Standardize the usage of Microsoft Office templates
- Waste less time fumbling around with formatting problems
- Use basic document automation functions to generate legal documents quickly
- Apply a consistent theme throughout all documents, from a simple fax coversheet to a complex legal document
If your team isn't proficient in Microsoft Office, chances are you’re losing time and money fumbling around the ‘old fashioned way’. Microsoft Word and Excel probably make up the majority of your day-to-day use of document creation. If you can save just ONE firm member ten minutes per day, you've paid for the entire firm's training in less than a year!
Sample Gained Revenue Chart
|Personal Injury Firm
|Elder Law Firm
*Assumes you save one firm member 10 minutes per day, 250 working days in one full year.
Microsoft Word for Law Firms - Sample Agenda
Microsoft Excel for Law Firms - Sample Agenda
Start getting the most out of your Microsoft Office system. Contact Mike O'Neill at 216.662.3200 x109 or or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule custom Microsoft training for your firm today!