Managed Accounting Services
Our Managed Accounting Services (MAS) is a full service, price conscious solution that provides you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your billing and accounting tasks are being performed accurately, efficiently and professionally. We perform the daily, time-consuming tasks such as preparing invoices, posting payables, recording receipts, recording trust activities, and generating financial reports. We help reduce the workload on key individuals so they can do more pertinent tasks that generate a higher return on the investment of their time.
It’s like having your own fulltime accountant for a fraction of the costs!
- Increase billing & accounting accuracy
- Better utilize administrative time and pay
- Arm you with the knowledge to make smarter decisions
- Help you provide a better client experience to your customers
- Maximize the use of existing accounting systems
- Perform tasks your staff currently doesn’t have time to do
- Eliminate costs associated with recruiting, training and employing additional staff
When it comes to billing and accounting, our extensive knowledge of the legal industry, matched with our expertise and ongoing education, provides us with the ability to quickly and efficiently complete complex and time-consuming tasks that require a technical knowledge of the systems being used, and a general if not advanced accounting background. We are certified in most legal time, billing & accounting systems and managed by a public accountant to ensure efficiency, quality and accuracy.
Choose from the following services:
- ACCOUNTING - Due to lack of an accounting background or time, bookkeeping tasks pile up, causing a backlog of work, slower processing, and the potential for lost collections of AR. We aim to reduce these problems by handling the more mundane tasks that require a high degree of accounting knowledge and technical skill. For example, we can post vendor invoices, record cash receipts, and maintain trust activity to ensure compliance. We ensure that the accounting is done correctly, and get the most out of your time, billing & accounting systems.
- BILLING - This is one of the single most time consuming tasks for small to mid-sized law firms. Accordingly, it places a significant burden on employees. Managed billing streamlines operational workflow, ensures accurate and timely client invoicing, and ultimately provides the firm’s client, as well as the firm, a better experience. With significantly reduce the impact of billing on your firm administrators, allowing them to do more important tasks and could eliminate a number of wasted days per month. This is the equivalent of hiring a fulltime professional for a fraction of the salary, expense, liability and legacy costs.
- REPORTING - Reporting is vital to any professional organization because reporting aids the firm in meeting organizational benchmarks and goals while also serving as a map to plan, forecast and execute strategic business operations. Many firms are so bloated with a backlog of receipts, vendor invoices and pre-bills that they simply do not have the time to run these reports. Other firms who rely on Office Managers or firm leaders without an accounting background simply do not know how to accurately run these reports or how to interpret these reports upon assembly. From day one of your program Accellis will provide you with up to date financial information and analysis so that you can make the decisions that really matter: how you want to run your business and how you plan to grow profits.
A Cost Effective Solution
Managed Accounting Services not only saves you time, but it can also save you thousands when compared to hiring your own bookkeeper. We offer custom pricing programs to meet your budget and your administrative needs. Choose from a flat-fee rate, hourly rates, or percentage of monthly billings. We can also provide you help desk support for your software and all of your computer equipment. You benefit from our extensive knowledge of the legal industry, as well as our technical and financial expertise. Call us today to start creating a program specifically designed for your firm!