PCLaw® is a legal-specific Time, Billing and Accounting system. It combines effective tools to help you increase productivity and profitability by helping you track time and money all in one place. PCLaw is a highly customizable back office solution integrating time-billing, trust accounting, check writing, financial statements and much more.
Features & Benefits:
- All-in-One Matter, Billing and Accounting Software. Centralize all client/matter details—including contacts, key dates, emails, documents, billing and payments—so all members of the firm can quickly access the information they need. Capture billable time/expenses as they occur. Instantly run payroll with ADP®-powered tools.
- Expedited Billing. Shrink billing cycles with standard invoice templates. Invoice walk-in clients on the same day through one-screen, single screen quick bill capabilities.
- Flexible Client Payment Options. Prevent bill returns using Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard (“LEDES”)-based electronic invoicing. Get paid faster and improve collection rates with integrated, secure credit card processing.
- Simplified Accounting and Financial Reporting. Ensure compliance with trust accounting requirements through built-in rules. Prevent overdraws on client trust accounts with automatic transfers during billing. Choose from more than 50 standard reports to better understand your firm’s financial health.
- Broad Range of Integrations. Import use information from control devices on telephones, copiers and other office systems and allocate client and firm expenses automatically for complete capture of all activity. Export data into Adobe® PDF, Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® Word, Corel® WordPerfect® or Intuit® QuickBooks® formats.
- 24/7 Remote and Mobile Connectivity. Capture billable time and expenses as they occur to prevent revenue leakage and reduce reliance on internal staff to meet client needs when away from the office with real-time access to key PCLaw functions through Web-enabled mobile devices. Give attorneys and staff access to calendar and contact information via their mobile devices through integration with Microsoft® Outlook®.