We’re looking for incredible people to help us be incredible.
What’s the position all about?
We are seeking a person to add to our Rockstar Leadership team. Your number one priority is to be the glue that holds everyone together. Whether leading internal initiatives or meetings, communicating with our team or clients, coordinating a client advisory board, fielding client questions or making sure the company cornhole tournament goes off without a hitch, you are the person who gets it done right.
How do I know if I’m a good fit for this job?
It’s a pretty simple, really. Be nice. Be professional. Be friendly. Be smart. Be Driven. But just as important….
- You must have some Technology Know-How and be ready to keep learning more. We’re in a tech business in a tech world and you must embrace that.
- You’ll need to be flexible. On any given day (there are no ‘typical days’), you must be ready to roll with the punches and handle anything that comes your way.
- Your organizational and follow-through skills must be first-rate. With so much going on, the details will be the difference between losing track of things and running the show.
- You’ll need to be approachable. Whether in terms of your perceived availability or in terms of the warmth of your personality. Your team should feel comfortable approaching you when needed.
- You’ll be a naturally effective communicator. Whether you’re in front of the entire company announcing new activities or explaining our support policies to a client – consistency and clarity will be keys to your success.
- Your default mindset must be optimistic. Whether with a potential new hire, possible client, or future strategic partner – you are often the first person they will meet from Accellis and your optimism will make a great first impression.
- Your self confidence is unwavering. Dealing with the leadership team or the engineering teams can sometime be difficult however your confidence will earn their respect.
What specific skills should I have?
- Client Experience training – ideally, you’ll have worked in the service industry. MSP experience is a plus.
- Microsoft 365 skills including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Sounds writing skills
- Knowledge of basic financial reporting
- Experience managing vendors and 3rd party relationships
- Experience coordinating employee recruiting
- Event management and coordination
- Business Social Media experience a plus
What does a typical day look like?
This is pretty much what you’d expect as there are no typical days.
On any given day you might coordinate a client meeting, restock office supplies, update the office security system, update our website, send all clients an update email, phone screen a new engineering candidate, field calls regarding a billing question, set up a training program for the team, update employment agreements, coordinate team travel plans, run a client advisory meeting, coordinate lunch for the whole company, schedule an EOS off-site, plan for a company party – and anything else you see that needs to be done.
The days are pretty much what you make of them.