We’re looking for incredible people to help us be incredible.
What’s the position all about…?
We are seeking a person to add to our Rockstar Engineering team. Your number one priority is to provide excellent customer service. People don’t request support from us because they are having a great day; they’re asking because a key piece of technology isn’t working for them, and it’s frustrating. Your job is to keep them happy AND fix their technology problem at the same time.
How do I know if I’m a good fit for this job?
- It’s a pretty simple, really. Be nice. Be professional. Be friendly. Be smart. Be Driven – don’t stop until it’s fixed.
- You must have a positive personality that will help resolve the situation.
- You need great listening skills, so that you can get a clear understanding of the issue and find the root of the problem (we don’t like fixing symptoms here).
- You need excellent documentation skills, so that you can create a case in our ticketing system and clearly communicate the issue in plain English.
- You need a solid understanding of technology skills – this means you probably have started in the IT industry already and have up to two years’ experience.
- You need to be a sponge. Success depends on your ability to soak up knowledge as you are moving from technology to technology.
- Your Google skills better be on point. It’s not always about what you know, but how quick you are at finding a solution when you don’t know.
- However, and this is important, you need to know when to throw in the towel and ask for help from the escalation team.
- You need to have mad follow-up and follow-through action. No ticket left behind!
- You have a desire to learn new software and are capable of utilizing the skills learned to work more efficiently.
What specific skills should I have?
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care.
- Diagnostic skills for technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft 365 deployment and configuration
- A solid understanding of Microsoft 365 products and services.A solid understanding of Azure, VMware, Hyper-V VPN, Terminal Services and Citrix.
Be able to work within a team, and communicate effectively.
Why Work Here?
Technology company in fast growth mode. Be part of a winning team doing amazing things.
Accellis Technology Group provides outsourced IT services to businesses with 10 to 200 employees. Our clients often hire us because they have outgrown their “mom and pop” IT provider, and are looking for an organization with solid processes, solid systems and an even more solid staff behind them. We’ve been in business since 2001 and are recognized as one of the largest MSPs in Ohio. With solid partnerships, excellent leadership and a fantastic culture, Accellis Technology Group is unstoppable. Come be a part of it.
About Accellis Technology Group:
Our mission at Accellis Technology Group is to deliver the highest level of technology services within a framework of exceptional customer experiences. We believe in our employees, their goals and aspirations, their morals, and their culture. We look to reward those individuals with a fun and hard-working environment that delivers the professional, personal, and yes – financial – returns we are all seeking. Accellis Technology Group provides outsourced IT services to businesses with 10 to 400 employees. Our clients often hire us because they have outgrown their “mom and pop” IT provider and are looking for an organization with solid processes, dependable systems, and an even more solid staff behind them. We’ve been in business since 2001 and recognized as one of the largest MSPs in Ohio. With robust partnerships, excellent leadership, and a fantastic culture, Accellis Technology Group is unstoppable. Come and be a part of it.